Gallstones, cholesystitis, cholelithiasis
Description: Stones in the gallbladder are relatively common in Western society, and are seen in 6 to 9% of men and women. In most cases they cause no symptoms, and can be ignored. There is no suggestion that gallstones causing no problems should be removed.
They can however cause complications either by sometimes irritating the gallbladder, but more commonly travelling down one of the bile ducts and blocking it causing gallbladder colic pain (an intense dull discomfort under the ribs on the right hand side, the pain is usually continuous and can be associated with sweating and nausea. This pain can last up to 6 hours. Sometimes this can cause inflammation of the gallbladder (cholecystitis) and the stone blocks the entrance to the pancreas it can also cause pancreatitis.
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition. Click here for free 24 hour access.
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme