Alzheimer's disease (pre-senile dementia, Lewy body disease)
This is a terribly sad disease, where a person’s mind slowly fades into oblivion, has become increasingly common and the incidence continues to rise. We do not know the cause - for some it is due to recurrent small strokes, is it a virus (perhaps a slow growing one), a pale amyloid tissue and tangles of nerve cells are often seen in the brains, and perhaps oxidative stress... Currently we have no real idea why it happens to some people. It does not appear to be inherited. But there is quite a lot we can do to help.
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition. Click here for free 24 hour access.
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme