Cluster headaches are possibly the worst pain humans can experience. Usually affecting one side, it feels like needles or red hot pokers being pushed into the head or the eye. It is usually associated with a tearing, red running eye, small pupil, sweating. They can occur in clusters, and in some people they occur regularly at the same time of the day or night. Possibly the daily biological rhythms may play some part, as changes to other time zones or daylight savings can start a series of clusters.
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition. Click here for free 24 hour access.
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme