Description: hepatitis is a viral infection of the liver. There are a number of different viruses whose names are identified by a different letter. Hepatitis A is caught through eating or drinking food with viral faecal contamination. Most other types of hepatitis such as B,C,D,E,F and G are transmitted by blood or blood products through needles, tattoos, cuts or sometimes unprotected sexual intercourse. Acute hepatitis is a very serious disease with liver failure of varying degrees. After the patient has recovered chronic hepatic disease can lead onto cirrhosis or even liver cancer. Excess alcohol can also cause hepatitis and cirrhosis.
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition. Click here for free 24 hour access.
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme