Asthma is a very common condition affecting all ages, especially the young. The airway tubes going down to the lung ( bronchi) become inflamed, swollen, secrete mucus and tighten blocking the easy pathway of air into the lungs. This causes coughing, breathlessness, wheezing and chest tightness.
The bronchi become excessively sensitive to dusts, pollen, moulds, infection, smoke and fumes - leading to the asthmatic attack. The cause is often a combination of genetic and the environment.
If a cause can be found, then avoiding this is the best treatment by far, but for most allergic and immune conditions, there are many causes and often the gut is involved (leaky gut allowing large molecules to enter the blood).
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition.
24 Hour Access
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme