Palpitations , arrhythmias, dropped beats, tachycardia, SVT
Description: usually we do not feel our heart beating (except with exercise or with a fright). Palpitations describe when we feel the heart and it seems to be beating abnormally - dropped beats, irregularly, too fast or occasionally too slow. Some irregular dropped beats are common and usually quite harmless, but persistent irregularity, fast or very slow rates should be discussed with your doctor. There can be many causes for palpitations. Women around menopause time often experience palpitations which are nearly always quite benign.
Read more about what steps you or your doctor can take to lessen the effects of, or help cure this condition.
24 Hour Access
- Cost - a one time $50 payment (credit card or PayPal
- You have access to the site and all updates 24/7.
- 3 free eBooks ( Cancer, Supplements and Complementary therapies)
- One free short consultation with Dr Gerald
- Ability to join the Affiliate programme